WSH COMMITTEE COURSE – 7hrs
Price $290.00 (incl. GST) I 7 Hours
In-house training is available for this course. For more details, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 67779906
Workplace Safety and Health (Workplace Safety and Health Committees) Regulations 2008 come into operation on 1st September 2008. The establishment of the safety and health committee, as a management tool to recommend continual improvements to the workplace safety program and to identify corrective measures needed to mitigate or eliminate the identified safety and health hazards.
- WSH Act, WSH (Incident Reporting) Regulations
- Work Injury Compensation Act and other legislations
- Formation, Functions & Responsibilities of WSH Committee
- Key Objectives of an Inspection
- Conducting of the safety inspection
- Identifying Workplace hazards
- Guidelines to promote safe conduct of work
Managers, Safety Committee members, Safety operational representatives of various departments at their workplace.